From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Odra (Croatia))
Odra may refer to:
- Oder, a river in Czech Republic, Poland and Germany
- Odra (computer), a computer once made in Poland
- Odra Wodzisław, a polish football club from Wodzisław Śląski
- Odra Opole, a polish football club from Opole
- Odra (Kupa), a river in Croatia
- Odra (Spain), a river in Spain
- Odra, Silesian Voivodeship, a village in southern Poland
- Odra, Lubusz Voivodeship, a village in western Poland
- Odra Kingdom, a kingdom of ancient India
- Odra, Zagreb, a village in Croatia
- Odra Sisačka, a village in Croatia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.