From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Odumase)
||It has been suggested that this article be merged into Krobo Odumase. (Discuss) Proposed since June 2017.|
|Eastern Region, Ghana|
|District||Lower Manya Krobo District|
|Elevation||702 ft (214 m)|
|• Summer (DST)||GMT (UTC)|
At the end of September the town hosts the seven-day Ngmayem festival.
- Variant spellings include Odumase, Krobo Odumasi and Krobo Odumase.
- Lower Manya Krobo District
- Daniel Miles McFarland, Historical Dictionary of Ghana, Scarecrow Press, 1995, p. 137
- Glass Bead Making in Odumase Krobo, Ghana
- First Ghana International Beads Festival launched at Odumase, Krobo, Delegation of the European Union to Ghana, 6 August 2009
- Donna R. Barnes, 'Play in historical and cross-cultural contexts', in Doris Fromberg & Doris Bergin, eds., Play from birth to twelve, p. 250
- Recycled glass beads from Odumase Krobo - Illustrated page on the art of beadmaking
|This Ghana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|