(Redirected from Ohl)Jump to navigation Jump to search
OHL or Ohl may refer to:
- Oberste Heeresleitung, the Supreme Army Command of Germany in World War I
- Obrascón Huarte Lain, a Spanish construction company
- Old Hill railway station's National Rail station code
- Ontario Hockey League, one of the three Major Junior ice hockey leagues which constitute the Canadian Hockey League
- Open Hardware License (disambiguation)
- Oral hairy leukoplakia, a type of oral pathology
- Oud-Heverlee Leuven, a Belgian football club
- Overhead line, such as an overhead electric line used for railway and tram electric power supply
- Ozburn-Hessey Logistics
- Overhung Load, in regard to an electric motor it is the allowable radial load on the shaft of a motor, at a certain distance from the base of the shaft.
- Don Ohl, an American former NBA professional basketball player
- Russell Ohl, an American crystal engineer recognized for patenting the modern solar cell
- Ohl, Pennsylvania, an unincorporated community
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title OHL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.