From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Old Gaol (disambiguation))
|Look up gaol in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Old Gaol is a name used by several historical buildings around the world and may refer to:
- Buckingham Old Gaol, is a museum of town and rural life in Buckingham, Buckinghamshire, England
- Old Gaol Building is a building in Ingwavuma, KwaZulu-Natal Province, South Africa
- Hexham Old Gaol is a museum in Hexham, Northumberland, England
- Old Melbourne Gaol is a museum in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Old Gaol Museum is a prison museum in Toodyay, Western Australia
- Old York Gaol is a National Historic Landmark in York, Maine, United States
- Albany Convict Gaol is a prison museum in Albany, Western Australia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Old Gaol.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.