|Full name||Olympia Radotín|
|Ground||Atletický stadion SC Radotín, Prague|
|2017–18||Czech National League, 13th (relegated)|
Olympia Radotín is a successor club to FC Olympia Hradec Králové. In 2017, after Olympia Hradec Králové finished second in the Bohemian Football League and won promotion to the Czech National Football League, a fully professional competition, their players and staff moved to Prague and formed a newly founded club under the name FK Olympia Prague. The cited reason for this move was that their home stadium did not meet the requirements for professional football and the only stadium in Hradec Králové that did was already in use by FK Hradec Králové, another Czech National Football League club. Despite staying clear of the relegation zone in their first season in the second tier league, chairman Angelos Goulis announced the club had decided to willingly move one tier down the football pyramid into the Bohemian Football League. The club relocated from Střížkov to Radotín and rebranded itself under its current name. As a part of this move, the club also merged with SC Radotín, a local lower-league club.
- As of 9 March 2018.
Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
- Seznam.cz. "V Hradci se druholigové derby hrát nebude, Olympia se stěhuje na Strahov" (in Czech). Retrieved 2017-07-23.
- "Hradecká Olympia je druholigová, ale míří na pražský Strahov". iDNES.cz. 2017-06-19. Retrieved 2017-07-23.
- "Kdo chce hrát druhou ligu? Olympia Praha dobrovolně uvolnila místo". iDNES.cz. 2018-06-12. Retrieved 2018-07-16.
- Fotbal.cz, Admin. "Komuniké ze zasedání Výkonného výboru FAČR (3. 4. 2018) | FAČR | FOTBAL.CZ". Fotbal.cz. Retrieved 2018-07-16.
- Official website (in Czech)