Tideline Ocean Resort & Spa
|Tideline Ocean Resort and Spa - Palm Beach|
|Address||2842 South Ocean Boulevard
Palm Beach, Florida, United States
|Number of rooms||134|
|Number of restaurants||1|
Tideline Ocean Resort and Spa - Palm Beach, formerly named Omphoy Ocean Resort, is a luxury hotel that opened in Palm Beach, Florida, United States during the summer of 2009. The Tideline Ocean Resort & Spa is a 134-room boutique property situated in one of the most desirable sections of Palm Beach at 2842 South Ocean Blvd. The resort hotel’s location allows guests to enjoy views of both the Atlantic Ocean and Intercoastal Waterway. Features found in guestrooms and suites vary and can include oversized windows, plantation shutters and private verandas. Popular as a dining destination thanks to the modern appeal of the hotel’s oceanview restaurant Brandon’s by the Beach, the Tideline also earns high marks with visitors and locals as a venue for beachfront weddings, private dining, full service spa and meetings and events.
Developed by Obadon Hotels, and decorated by Leslie Schlesinger, the Tideline features 134 guest rooms and suites and is built on a direct beach front property, offering views of both the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal Waterway.
In January 2010, Palm Beach town council ordered the hotel to remove a cabana that it had erected on the beach without the town's permission. It also turned down the hotel's request for permission to add a beach house.
- Janjigian, Robert (August 29, 2009). "Tideline Ocean Resort and Spa in Palm Beach touted as 'feast' of five-star amenities". Palm Beach Daily News. Retrieved 15 January 2010.
- "Resorts to Watch". Ocean Home. August 17, 2009. Retrieved January 5, 2010.
- "Obadon Looks To Make Mark In Boutique Sector. Hotels". Hotels. November 1, 2008. Retrieved 15 January 2010.
- "Notables Isaac Mizrahi comes to tea". Notables.palmbeachpost.com. Retrieved 2010-01-15.
- "Palm Beach Resorts – Omphoy Ocean Resort – Palm Beach Resort Hotel, Florida Lodging". Preferred Hotels and Resorts. Retrieved 2010-01-15.
- Kelly, William (January 13, 2010). "Town Council approves screenings for vacant storefronts". Palm Beach Daily News. Retrieved 15 January 2010.