Mountain Heights Academy
This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Mountain Heights Academy is a non-profit online charter high school in the United States. It received its charter in 2007 and opened in 2010 as Open High School of Utah. In January 2013, the school was renamed Mountain Heights Academy.
Open Educational Aspects
Creating Open Educational Resources was a fundamental aspect of the school's charter. On 7 September 2010, Open High School of Utah released ten semesters of high school curriculum under a CC-BY license.
- "Virtual Schools in the U.S. 2014: Politics, Performance, Policy, and Research Evidence". National Education Policy Center. 2014-03-04.
- ""Opening" a New Kind of School: The Story of the Open High School of Utah". International Review of Research in Open and Distance Learning. Retrieved July 2014. Check date values in:
- "About Us". Mountain Heights Academy. Retrieved July 2014. Check date values in:
- "Open Source Goes to High School". OpenSource.com. Retrieved July 2014. Check date values in:
- "The Open High School of Utah Releases Open Educational Curriculum under CC-BY". Creative Commons. Retrieved July 2014. Check date values in:
- Mountain Heights Academy home page