From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Orangist)
Orangism, with supporters known as Orangists, may refer to one of several political movements:
- Orangism (Dutch Republic), a loosely defined current in support of a mixed constitution (until 1795)
- Orangism (Kingdom of the Netherlands), a liberal-monarchist trend (starting 1860s)
- Orangism (Belgium), supported the re-unification of Belgium and the Netherlands in a United Kingdom
- Orangism (Luxembourg), supported the personal union of the Netherlands and the grand-duchy of Luxembourg
- Orangism (Northern Ireland), whose followers are more usually known as Orangemen
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Orangism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.