Order of Saint John (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Order of St John)
Order of Saint John may refer to:
Catholic chivalric orders
- Sovereign Military Order of Malta, continuing the Catholic tradition of the original medieval Order of Saint John, now based in Rome
- Knights Hospitaller, another name of the Order of Saint John, designating its medieval history
Protestant chivalric orders
- Alliance of the Orders of Saint John of Jerusalem, a federation of mutually recognised Orders of Saint John:
- Order of Saint John (Bailiwick of Brandenburg), now headquartered in Berlin, an inheritor (like its British counterpart) of the Protestant tradition from the Knights Hospitaller
- Order of Saint John (chartered 1888), whose Sovereign Head is the monarch of the Commonwealth realms; based in London, its responsibilities include overseeing St. John Ambulance and the St. John Eye Hospital in Jerusalem
- Order of Saint John in Sweden, founded in 1920 in Stockholm, Sweden
Eastern Orthodox chivalric orders
- Russian tradition of the Knights Hospitaller, the Russian Orthodox tradition from the Knights Hospitaller, springing from the Grand Mastership of Emperor Paul I of Russia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Order of Saint John.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.