Order of Saint John (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Order of St John)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Order of Saint John may refer to:
- the Knights Hospitaller, chivalric order of the Crusades and early modern period, after 1530 also "Knights of Malta"
- the Sovereign Military Order of Malta (since 1822), modern Catholic continuation of the Order of Saint John
- Alliance of the Orders of Saint John of Jerusalem, a federation of mutually recognised Protestant branches of the Order of Saint John (since 1961)
- Order of Saint John (Bailiwick of Brandenburg), now headquartered in Berlin, separated from the Catholic Order of Malta as a Protestant order of merit in 1812
- Order of Saint John (chartered 1888), whose Sovereign Head is the monarch of the Commonwealth realms; based in London, its responsibilities include overseeing St. John Ambulance and the St. John Eye Hospital in Jerusalem
- Order of Saint John in Sweden, founded in 1920 in Stockholm, Sweden
- Russian tradition of the Knights Hospitaller, the Russian Orthodox tradition from the Knights Hospitaller, springing from the Grand Mastership of Emperor Paul I of Russia (1799)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Order of Saint John.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.