Outnumbered (U.S. TV program)
|Country of origin||United States|
|Location(s)||New York City|
|Running time||42 minutes|
|Original network||Fox News Channel|
|Picture format||480i (16:9 letterbox SDTV)
|Original release||April 28, 2014 – present|
Outnumbered (sometimes stylized as Out#) is an American daytime news and talk show that airs on Fox News Channel. The series features four female panelists along with one guest male panelist (dubbed the "one lucky guy" – hence being "outnumbered") discussing the issues of the day. The program premiered on April 28, 2014.
Harris Faulkner, Sandra Smith, and Meghan McCain are the regular co-hosts. The fourth host seat rotates between several semi-regular panelists. Personalities from sister network Fox Business Channel also occasionally appear in the fourth seat, including pop culture commentator Kennedy who hosts a show on that network.
- Harris Faulkner – The Emmy award winning journalist has been a full-time co-host since the show's inception in 2014. Before Outnumbered, Faulkner covered breaking news in the 11am-1pm timeslot. She used to regularly fill-in for Shepard Smith on the Fox Report weekdays. Besides Outnumbered, Faulkner also hosts the Fox Report on Sunday Evenings.
- Sandra Smith – a full-time co-host since the show's inception in 2014. Formerly, she was a reporter for Fox Business Network. Before joining Fox Business in 2007, she worked at Bloomberg TV.
- Meghan McCain – a full-time co-host since November of 2016. McCain took the seat vacated by Andrea Tantaros in seven months earlier. She was a semi-regular host since she was hired by Fox News in July of 2015. McCain is the daughter of US Senator John McCain.
- Andrea Tantaros – a full-time co-host from early 2015 through April 2016. She says that she was forced off the show because of repeated complaints about sexual harassment by former Fox News head Roger Ailes, while Fox News lawyers say that she was suspended because they weren't given a chance to vet her book that was published on April 26, 2016.
- Stacey Dash – a prominent semi-regular host early in the program's history, but was seen less frequently as time progressed, and eventually left Fox News after her contract lapsed.
- Julie Roginsky – former semi-regular host and Fox News contributor, Roginsky filed a lawsuit against the network in 2017. Like Tantaros, she alleged sexual harassment by Roger Ailes.
- Steinberg, Brian (April 16, 2014). "Fox News to Launch ‘Outnumbered,’ a Noontime Panel Show, April 28". Variety. Retrieved November 14, 2015.
- "Fox News announces new daytime show 'Outnumbered'". Fox News. April 16, 2014. Retrieved November 14, 2015.
- Tesfaye, Sophia (August 8, 2016). "Former Fox News host Andrea Tantaros: I was booted off air after complaining of Roger Ailes’ sexual harassment". salon.com. Salon. Retrieved November 21, 2016.
12:00 PM ET – 1:00 PM ET
|This article about a television show originating in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|