From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Overlander)
"Overlander" or "Overlanders" may refer to:
- An Australian name for a Drover (Australian) who covers very long distances, with large mobs of sheep or cattle to open up new land
- Overlander (train) was a rail service that operates between the cities of Wellington and Auckland, New Zealand
- Overlander, Western Australia, a location in Australia
- Overlanders, Edmonton, a residential neighbourhood in the Hermitage area of northeast Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- The Overlanders (film), a movie about Australian drovers droving cattle across the Australian outback during World War II
- The Overlanders (band), the name of a British 1960s music group
- Gregor the Overlander, the first book of the Underland Chronicles by Suzanne Collins
- Overlanders are a species in the comic Sonic the Hedgehog (comic), they are slightly mutated descendants of humans, having only four fingers instead of five, which were created by the Xorda gene bomb launched on Earth thousands of years ago
- Overlander is used as a nickname for the Australian train The Overland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Overlanders.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.