(Redirected from PBD (disambiguation))
PBD may refer to:
- Pale Blue Dot, a photograph of Earth made by Voyager 1, and
- Parti bourgeois démocratique, the French-language name for the Conservative Democratic Party of Switzerland
- The IATA code for Porbandar Airport, India
- Papa Bouba Diop, a Senegalese footballer
- Pediatric bipolar disorder, that is, bipolar disorder in children
- Peroxisome Biogenesis Disorders, a group of rare and severe congenital disorders
- PBD, Post buy depression, Depression after buying things
- Programming by demonstration, a technique to create automated tasks for computers and robots without using a programming language
- .pbd, a computer file name extension for PowerBuilder, an integrated development environment owned by Sybase.
- PBD, a modern world short form, full name as Print-Burn-and-Drink; Originator from Guanyimma.com where Chinese people can download the yellow paper with god written magical words, burn and mix with water, and then drink it to absorb the divine energy as part of the body
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PBD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.