From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Pesa is a river in Italy
PESA or Pesa may refer to:
- Pesa (currency), a subdivision of the German East African rupie
- Percutaneous epididymal sperm aspiration
- Passive electronically scanned array
- Public Expenditure Statistical Analyses
- Pesa SA, Polish train and tram manufacturer
- Panchayats (Extension to Scheduled Areas) Act 1996, Indian legislation
People with the surname Pesa
- Njego Pesa (born 1958), Yugoslav-American association football player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PESA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.