From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from PETS (disambiguation))
|Look up pets, petted, or petting in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
PETS or Pets may refer to:
- Pet Travel Scheme, which allows animals to travel internationally without quarantine
- Pets Evacuation and Transportation Standards Act
- Public English Test System, a language test used in Mainland China
- Public expenditure tracking system
- The Sims 2: Pets, fourth expansion pack of The Sims 2
- Pets (film), a 1974 film
- Pets (2002 film), directed by David Lister
- "Pets", an episode of the television series Zoboomafoo
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PETS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.