PIRCH98 running in Windows XP.
|Developer(s)||Northwest Computer Services|
|Stable release||126.96.36.1990 (January 1, 2001[±])|
Forrest Stroud's[who?] 1998 review of Pirch stated it has "great selection of features and is an IRC client that will especially appeal to novice IRC users", such as the capability of simultaneous multiple server connections. But Stroud noted, "PIRCH is relatively slow in listing channels for servers and also lacks the capability to filter the number of channels based on the number of users or the ability to sort based on the name of a channel".
- "Pirch Download". Archived from the original on October 4, 2002.
- Charalabidis, Alex (December 15, 1999). "Windows IRC Clients: Pirch". The Book of IRC: The Ultimate Guide to Internet Relay Chat (1st ed.). San Francisco, California: No Starch Press. pp. 36–37. ISBN 1-886411-29-8.
- Boyce, Jim (October 1998). Using and Upgrading PCs (2nd ed.). Que Publishing. p. 502. ISBN 0-7897-1607-0.
- Kirkland, John. "About Vortec IRC". Retrieved May 25, 2013.[dead link]
- Stroud, Forrest (July 13, 1998). "Pirch (188.8.131.520)". cwsapps.com. WinPlanet.com.
- Barr, Joe (June 15, 1999). "Opinion: Get online for (free) Linux support!". CNN (from LinuxWorld). Retrieved May 22, 2010.
|This Internet Relay Chat-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|