From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from PRAM (disambiguation))
|Look up pram or PRAM in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pram or PRAM may refer to:
- Pram, Austria
- Pram (band), a musical group
- Pram (ship), a type of shallow-draught, flat-bottomed ship (large watercraft)
- Pram, a type of dinghy (small watercraft) with a flat bow
- Pram, a type of wheeled baby transport
- Pram, a character in the video game Makai Kingdom: Chronicles of the Sacred Tome
- Parallel random access machine, an abstract computer for designing parallel algorithms
- Phase-change RAM, a chalcogenide glass type of non-volatile random access memory
- Parameter RAM, an area of non-volatile random access memory used to store system settings on Apple Macintosh Computers
- nickname for the Optimist (dinghy)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pram.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.