Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up PWC in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
PwC is best known as PricewaterhouseCoopers, a multinational professional services network.
PWC may also refer to:
- Philippine Women's College, former name of Philippine Women's University, a co-educational institution in Davao City, Philippines
- Power and Water Corporation, a government owned corporation in the Northern Territory, Australia
- Pratt & Whitney Canada, a manufacturer of small turboprops and turbofans
- Prince of Wales' College, Moratuwa, a boys' school in Moratuwa, Sri Lanka
- Prince of Wales College, a defunct university college in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
- Public Warehousing Co K.S.C.
- Paragliding World Cup, a paragliding competition
- Pembroke Welsh Corgi, a dog breed
- Personal water craft, a recreational watercraft
- Pirelli World Challenge, a North American auto racing series
- Prince William County, Virginia, US
- Proto-West Caucasian, sometimes used for the reconstructed proto-language of the Northwest Caucasian languages
- PWC, a catalogue of the musical works of Pachelbel
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PWC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.