From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up PWC in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
PwC is best known as PricewaterhouseCoopers, a multinational professional services network.
PWC may also refer to:
- Philippine Women's College, former name of Philippine Women's University, a co-educational institution in Davao City, Philippines
- Power and Water Corporation, a government owned corporation in the Northern Territory, Australia
- Pratt & Whitney Canada, a manufacturer of small turboprops and turbofans
- Prince of Wales' College, Moratuwa, a boys' school in Moratuwa, Sri Lanka
- Prince of Wales College, a defunct university college in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
- Public Warehousing Co K.S.C.
- Paragliding World Cup, a paragliding competition
- Pembroke Welsh Corgi, a dog breed
- Personal water craft, a recreational watercraft
- Pirelli World Challenge, a North American auto racing series
- Prince William County, Virginia, US
- Proto-West Caucasian, sometimes used for the reconstructed proto-language of the Northwest Caucasian languages
- PWC, a catalogue of the musical works of Pachelbel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PWC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.