(Redirected from Paca (disambiguation))
|Look up paca, PACA, or раса in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
PACA or Paca may refer to:
- Paca, either of two large rodent species
- Perishable Agricultural Commodities Act of 1930 (United States)
- Paca, a shortening of Spanish version of Francesca
- William Paca, signer of the U.S. Declaration of Independence
- Paca Thomas, owner of a multimedia production company in the United States
- Pača, a village in Slovakia
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, a region of France
- Paca, Tibet, a village
- Paca District, Jauja, Peru
- Pan American Christian Academy, a Christian school in São Paulo, Brazil
- Portslade Aldridge Community Academy, a school on the south coast of England
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PACA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.