Pacific Title Archives
However, according to the company website, "Pacific Title Archives is currently providing service to the motion picture film, television, recording and multimedia entertainment industries. The preservation, care and protection of important video, audio, motion picture film, records, digital media and other media assets remain their primary function and concern."
- "Safeguard Scientifics sells wholly-owned unit for $23 mln". Reuters. 29 March 2007. Retrieved 28 April 2011.
- David S. Cohen (8 June 2009). "Pacific Title & Art Studio to be liquidated". Variety.
- Pacific TItle Archives Media Asset Management, Pacific Title Archives, retrieved 9 May 2016
- Gawk Inc. Signs Letter of Intent With Pacific Title Archives, Pacific Title Archives, retrieved 9 May 2016
- Extra credits: The history and collection of Pacific Title and Art Studio by Harris, Adam Duncan
- Pacific Title Archives
|This article about an American film distributor or production company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|