Paessler Router Traffic Grapher
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for products and services. (October 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Version 18.104.22.16879 / 1 December 2016
|Available in||English, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Dutch, Czech, Russian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese|
Paessler Router Traffic Grapher, renamed PRTG Network Monitor from version 7 in 2008, is a server up-time and utilisation, network monitoring and bandwidth usage software package for server infrastructure from Paessler AG. It can monitor and classify bandwidth usage in a network using SNMP, packet sniffing and Netflow. It services Microsoft Windows and Linux. It was derived from the open-source Multi Router Traffic Grapher (MRTG) project. A version with a limited number of sensors is available free of charge.
- Network traffic measurement: Available software tools to measure network traffic
- "Introducing the most up-to-date tool for troubleshooting and network performance optimization". 2008-07-16. Retrieved 2016-12-04.
- Toombs, Douglas (2007-08-29). "8 More Absolutely Cool, Totally Free Utilities". Retrieved 2016-12-04. Originally three sensor version was free, later extended to 100 sensors.
- PRTG Project Homepage
- Posey, Brien M. (July 29, 2003). PRTG makes it easy to monitor bandwidth, TechRepublic
- David Davis (May 1, 2007). The ultimate list of Cisco administration tools, Networkworld
|This network-related software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|