||A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (October 2007)
Paessler Router Traffic Grapher is a server up-time and utilisation, network monitoring and bandwidth usage software for server infrastructure by Paessler AG. It can monitor and classify bandwidth usage in a network using SNMP, Packet Sniffing and Netflow. It services Microsoft Windows as well as Linux. The successor product is PRTG Network Monitor.
- Posey, Brien M. (July 29, 2003). PRTG makes it easy to monitor bandwidth, TechRepublic, accessed on March 7, 2008
- David Davis (May 1, 2007). The ultimate list of Cisco administration tools, Networkworld, accessed on March 7, 2008
- Douglas Toombs (Sep 1,2007). 8 More Absolutely Cool, Totally Free Utilities, WindowsITPro Magazine Sep 2007, accessed on March 7, 2008
- Christian Twardawa (Feb 1, 2008). Plumbing The Depth-the need of professional network monitoring from a business view, Network Computing, accessed on March 7, 2008
- Karen D. Schwartz (Feb 27, 2008). Paessler Upgrades Low-Cost, Easy-to-Use Network Monitoring Tool, www.eweek.com, accessed on March 7, 2008