This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Paska is a Finnish one-man a cappella rock band formed in 1984. Paska is a Finnish word for feces, usually translated as "shit". The band was named such because the idea of the band was to prove that anybody can make music, no matter how "paska" (crappy) he happens to be.
The band consists of Ari "Paska" Peltonen, a radio show host and writer. His show used to air on one of YLE's Finnish national radio channels, where his controversial punchlines and perverted humour was deemed inappropriate, leading to his swift dismissal. Now he is working at Radio Helsinki.
In the 1990s Paska performed and toured abroad a few times, mostly in the United States and Germany.
- Superdoublemegamaxihits! (7" EP, Bad Vugum 1989)
- Buy Play Throw Away (7" EP, Gaga Goodies 1989)
- Heterosapiens (7" EP, Human Wreckords 1997)
- Christmas Album (7" EP, Meeuw Muzak 2002)
- Women Are From Venus, Men From Anus (CD, Riemu-levyt 2005)
- Janus, Lick My Anus (Single, 2005) (Existence doubtful?)