Patrick Conlon (artist)
Patrick Conlon is an illustrator and tattooist in New York City. He wrote and illustrated the graphic novel Swarm, and collaborated with Michael Manning, another fetish artist, on The Tranceptor Series.
In the 1990s, Conlon worked as a tattooist in the San Francisco shop Everlasting, where he works whenever on the West coast. He can also be found at two shops in NYC, East Side Ink and Graceland. In the late 1990s, he designed the characters and shared the illustration of The Tranceptor Series with Michael Manning. He completed the first volume of his painted graphic novel Swarm in 2002 and began working on a second. Volume 1 was published in June 2004. Part 2 appeared in sections in Sizzle magazine and has been published as a book in 2006. By September 2004, he was working with Manning on the second book in The Tranceptor Series.
Swarm is an erotic graphic novel in which a matriarchy with sexually active queen serviced by a swarm of servile males is threatened by the Planet Eater.
- Conlon, Patrick; Manning, Michael. Tranceptor: The Way Station (Tranceptor Series), (San Francisco: Amerotica, 1998). ISBN 1-56163-211-2.
- Conlon, Patrick. Swarm Vol. 1, (New York: NBM, 2004). ISBN 1-56163-396-8
- Horitaka, 'Horitomo', Tattoo Artist Magazine #4 (June 2005) Archived 2005-10-30 at the Wayback Machine.. Retrieved July 6, 2005.
- Comic Book DB, record 9139. Retrieved August 14, 2012.
- Sez. G. 'Michael Manning', Eros London (24 September 2005). Retrieved July 6, 2005.
|This article about an illustrator is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This BDSM-related biography is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|