Guenée in Boisduval & Guenée, 1857
Hypochrosis is a genus of moth in the family Geometridae.
Palpi usually not reaching beyond frons. Antennae bipectinated in both sexes, the branches in male longer than in female. Claspers of male very large. Fore leg with the process reaching beyond end of tibia and non-dilated hind tibia. Fore wings with arched costa towards apex. Vein 3 from before angle of cell and veins 7,8,9 stalked from before upper angle. Veins 10 and 11 stalked, where vein 11 being joined by a bar to vein 12, and sometimes vein 10 connected with veins 8 and 9. Hind wings with vein 3 from before angle of cell.
- Hypochrosis abstractaria Walker, 
- Hypochrosis albodecorata Swinhoe, 1902
- Hypochrosis banakaria Plötz, 1880
- Hypochrosis binexata (Walker, )
- Hypochrosis chlorozonaria Walker, 1860
- Hypochrosis cryptopyrrhata (Walker, )
- Hypochrosis euphyes Prout, 1915
- Hypochrosis flavifusata 
- Hypochrosis hyadaria Guenée, 1857 
- Hypochrosis iris (Butler, 1880)
- Hypochrosis irrorata 
- Hypochrosis praeaurata Prout, 1928
- Hypochrosis pyrrhophaeata (Walker, )
- Hypochrosis rufescens (Butler, 1880)
- Hypochrosis sternaria Guenée, 1857
- Hypochrosis subrufa (Bastelberger, 1908)
- Hypochrosis waterstradti Holloway, 1976
- Hampson G. F. (1892). "The Fauna Of British India Including Ceylon And Burma Moths Vol-iii". Digital Library of India. p. 558. Retrieved 4 July 2016.[permanent dead link]
- Mullen, Gary R. & Durden, Lance A., eds. (2009). Medical and Veterinary Entomology, Second Edition. Burlington, MA: Academic Press, 356.
|This Ennominae-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|