Paul Murphy (Derry footballer)
|Irish name||Pól Ó Murchú|
20 September 1979 |
Dungiven, County Londonderry, Northern Ireland
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
Murphy plays his club football for St. Canice's Dungiven and has won a Derry Senior Football Championship and Ulster Senior Club Football Championship with the club. He usually plays in the half forward line for Derry and midfield for Dungiven.
Murphy and Dungiven won the Derry Senior Football Championship in 1997 and the club also went on to win that year's Ulster Senior Club Football Championship. They were defeated by Corofin of Galway in the All-Ireland Club Championship semi-final the following February.
- National Football League:
- Winner (at least 1): 2008
- Dr. McKenna Cup:
- Runner up: 2005, 2008, more?
- Ulster Senior Club Football Championship:
- Winner: 1997
- Derry Senior Football Championship:
- Winner (1): 1997
- Derry Senior Football League:
- Winner (1): 2003
Note: The above lists may be incomplete. Please add any other honours you know of.
- "Derry player profiles 2008". Official Derry GAA website. Early 2008. Retrieved 17 January 2009. Check date values in:
- "Coleman delivers a new-look Derry". BBC Sport Online. 19 October 2000. Retrieved 21 January 2008.
- "Derry 2-13 Kerry 2-09 2008 National League Final report". RTÉ. Retrieved 27 April 2008.
- "Derry 2-13 Kerry 2-09 2008 National League Final report - Derry GAA website". Derry GAA website. Retrieved 27 April 2008.
- "Derry line-ups 2005". Derry GAA website. Retrieved 2 April 2008.
- Player profiles on Official Derry GAA website
- St. Canice's GAC Dungiven website
- Official Derry GAA website
|This Ulster Gaelic football biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|