Paul Reid (footballer, born 1968)
|Full name||Paul Robert Reid|
|Date of birth||19 January 1968|
|Place of birth||Oldbury, England|
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|1992||→ Bradford City (loan)||7||(0)|
|2007||Port Talbot Town (caretaker)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Paul Robert Reid (born 19 January 1968 in Oldbury, Worcestershire) is an English professional footballer who is currently manager at Afan Lido. As a player his career as a midfielder saw him feature in the Football League for Leicester City, Bradford City, Huddersfield Town, Oldham Athletic, Bury and Swansea City. At Swansea he scored on his debut against Rushden & Diamonds. He then played in the Welsh Premier League for Carmarthen Town and Afan Lido.
Despite playing at senior level for 17 years, the only major success of his career came in 1995 when he helped Huddersfield Town to gain promotion to the Division One via the Division Two play-offs.
He has worked as a match summariser on local radio for former club Huddersfield Town.
After retiring as a player, he had a spell coaching Swansea City's junior teams before becoming coach of Welsh Premier club Port Talbot Town. After Tony Pennock's resignation in 2007 he acted as caretaker manager for two matches, both won, before staying on as coach under new manager Nicky Tucker. He left the club at the end of the 2007–08 season, but returned in December 2008 after yet another change of management.
- "Paul Reid". UK A–Z Transfers. Neil Brown. Retrieved 19 October 2009.
- "Swansea 2-2 Rushden & Diamonds". BBC. 10 August 2002. Retrieved 10 December 2015.
- "Welsh Premier career details for Paul Reid". Welsh Premier League. Retrieved 19 October 2009.
- "Paul Reid – Profile". Port Talbot Town F.C. Retrieved 20 October 2009.
- "Paul Reid Appointed Afan Lido Manager". Welsh Premier League. Retrieved 22 May 2012.