From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Paysandu)
Paysandú is a city in western Uruguay.
Paysandu may also refer to:
- Paysandú, a Uruguayan city on the River Uruguay
- Paysandú Airport, the airport serving Paysandú, Uruguay
- Paysandú Department, a political division of Uruguay
- Chacras de Paysandú, a densely populated rural area of Paysandú Department, Uruguay
- Nuevo Paysandú, a suburb of Paysandú, Uruguay
- Paysandú-Colón Bridge, a former denomination of the General Artigas Bridge
- Siege of Paysandú (1864-1865), an episode of the Uruguayan War
- Clube Esportivo Paysandu, a former Brazilian football club based in Brusque, Santa Catarina state
- Club Paysandú Bella Vista, a Uruguayan football club from Paysandú
- Paysandú Fútbol Club, a football club from Paysandú
- Paysandu Sport Club, is a Brazilian football club located in Belém, Pará
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Paysandú.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.