(Redirected from Peche (disambiguation))
Peche may refer to :
- Peche Island, an uninhabited Canadian-owned river island, located at the northern end of the Detroit River
- Peche River, a river located in Afghanistan
- Robert Peche, a medieval Bishop of Coventry from 1121 to 1128
- Richard Peche, a medieval Bishop of Coventry, probably the son of Robert Peche
- John Peche, a Lord Warden of the Cinque Ports from 1323 to 1325
Pêche (French word for fishing or peach) may refer to :
- La Pêche, Quebec, a municipality along both sides of the Gatineau River Canada
- La Pêche River, a river in western Quebec which flows from La Pêche Lake (Lac La Pêche) in Gatineau Park
|Look up pêche in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Peche.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.