The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (February 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||29 February 1964|
|Residence||Farnham Surrey, United Kingdom|
Penny Power OBE (born 29 February 1964) is a British author and speaker.
In 1998, she founded Ecademy with her husband Thomas Power and CEO Glenn Watkins with the aim of helping business people achieve success through online tools, community and friendship. As of May 2011, the Ecademy community has 3011 paying members. Penny Power published a book in August 2009, titled 'Know me, like me, follow me: what online social networking means for you and your business'. In 2012, Ecademy was acquired by SunZu, owned by Lyndon Wood.
- 'Ecademy’s new ground'. Penny Power, 10 July 2008, Inside knowledge, Volume 11 Issue, pp 18-21
- 'Power to the people' May 2009 Institute of Internal Communication 60th anniversary book p53
- "PlanetTech interviews Penny Power OBE, social networking pioneer". PlanetTech News. Retrieved 6 May 2015.
- http://www.quora.com/How-many-members-does-ecademy-com-really-have here
- Know Me, Like Me, Follow Me: What Online Social Networking Means for You and Your Business, Penny Power, 1 October 2009, published by Headline Book Publishing, ISBN 978-0-7553-1951-0.
- "No. 60728". The London Gazette (Supplement). 31 December 2013. p. 13.