From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
People's Court may refer to:
- Supreme People's Court, the highest court of the People's Republic of China
- Local people's courts of the People's Republic of China
- Local Courts of Vietnam, also known as People's Courts, which deal with legal issues at the district precinct levels
- People's Court (Philippines), set up by the 1st Congress of the Commonwealth of the Philippines in 1945 to decide on charges of collaboration with the occupying Japanese forces during World War II
- People's Court (Soviet Union), a civil court of the Soviet Union
- Romanian People's Tribunals, two tribunals set up to try suspected war criminals of World War II
- People's Court (Bulgaria), a temporary Fatherland Front–established court in Bulgarian active in 1944–1945
- People's Court (Germany), a court established by Adolf Hitler to deal with those accused of political offences
- People's Court (Bavaria), a Bavarian court from 1918–1924, that tried, among others, Adolf Hitler and other Beer Hall Putsch conspirators
- Libyan People's Court, an emergency tribunal founded in Libya after the political change of 1 September 1969, to try officials of the Kingdom era
- The People's Court, the first widely popular American "court show" in which actual small claims court cases were heard by a pseudo-judicial arbitrator
- La Corte del Pueblo, the Spanish-language version of The People's Court that aired on the Telemundo network
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title People's Court.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.