From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Pepsi Coliseum)
Pepsi Arena or Pepsi Coliseum may refer to:
- Pepsi Center in Denver, Colorado
- Colisée Pepsi in Quebec City, Canada. Formerly known as "Colisée de Québec" until November 18, 1999.
- Pepsi Centre in Corner Brook, Newfoundland, Canada. Formerly known as the "Canada Games Centre" for the 1999 Canada Winter Games.
- Polish Army Stadium in Warsaw, Poland. Known as the "Pepsi Arena" since 2011 in conjunction with a sponsorship with PepsiCo.
- Pepsi Center WTC in Mexico City, Mexico, located at the World Trade Center Mexico City.
- Times Union Center in Albany, New York. Known as the "Pepsi Arena" from 1997 to 2007.
- Indiana Farmers Coliseum in Indianapolis, Indiana, located at the Indiana State Fairgrounds. Known as the "Pepsi Coliseum" from 1991 to 2012.
- Montreal Forum in Montreal, Quebec. Demolished in 1998 and transformed into an entertainment centre known as the "Pepsi Forum" from 1999 to 2011.
- Northtown Center in Amherst, New York (located on the campus of the University at Buffalo). Known as the "Amherst Pepsi Center" from 1999 to 2010.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pepsi Arena.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.