Percy Rodriguez (footballer)
|Full name||John Filomeno Rodriguez|
|Date of birth||5 January 1893|
|Place of birth||Broome, Western Australia|
|Date of death||20 March 1917(aged 24)|
|Place of death||The Somme, France|
|Original team(s)||Xavier College|
|Height||173 cm (5 ft 8 in)|
|Weight||73 kg (161 lb)|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 1915.
|Sources: AFL Tables, AustralianFootball.com|
John Filomeno "Percy" Rodriguez (5 January 1893 – 20 March 1917) was an Australian rules footballer who played with University and Melbourne in the Victorian Football League (VFL). Born in Broome, Western Australia, later killed in France during World War I.
- Main, J. & Allen, D., "Rodriguez, Percy", pp.161–162 in Main, J. & Allen, D., Fallen — The Ultimate Heroes: Footballers Who Never Returned From War, Crown Content, (Melbourne), 2002.
- Australian War Memorial Roll of Honour: Percy John Rodriguez
- Percy Rodriguez – DemonWiki. Retrieved 21 June 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Percy Rodriguez (footballer).|
- Holmesby, Russell & Main, Jim (2007). The Encyclopedia of AFL Footballers. 7th ed. Melbourne: Bas Publishing.
- Percy Rodriguez's playing statistics from AFL Tables
|This Australian rules football biography of a person born in the 1890s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|