Peter Lee (bishop)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the South African Anglican bishop. For the retired Episcopal bishop, see Peter James Lee.
|The Right Reverend
|Bishop of Christ the King|
|Diocese||Christ the King|
Educated at Gresham's School, Holt, Norfolk, The Hotchkiss School in Connecticut, and St. John's College, Cambridge, Lee was ordained in the Church of England and has worked in South Africa since 1976.
- Poor Man, Rich Man: The Priorities of Jesus and the Agenda of the Church. Hodder and Stoughton. 1986. ISBN 978-0-340-39305-5.
- Guard her children: hope for South Africa today. Kingsway. 1986. ISBN 978-0-86065-427-8.
- Compromise and courage: Anglicans in Johannesburg 1864-1999 : a divided church seeking integrity. Pietermaritzburg: Cluster. 2005. ISBN 978-1-875053-50-6.
Notes and references
- Shayi, Frank (August 1987), "Guard her children: hope for South Africa today by Peter Lee", ThirdWay 10 (8), Hymns Ancient & Modern Ltd
- Rowan Williams (14 July 2006). "Archbishop of Canterbury awards Lambeth Degrees". Archbishop of Canterbury (Press release). Archived from the original on 2006-07-21. Retrieved 2014-09-17.
|Anglican Church of Southern Africa titles|
|New diocese||Bishop of Christ the King
|This article about an Anglican bishop is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article about a South African religious figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|