From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Phenolics)
|Look up phenolic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Phenolic is an adjective and a substantive (noun) that may apply to :
- Phenol (or carbolic acid), a colorless crystalline solid and aromatic compound
- Phenols, a class of chemical compounds that include phenol
- Phenolic paper, a type of cardboard used for printed circuit boards
- Phenolic resin, a type of synthetic polymer
- Phenolic taint, a wine fault due to 4-vinylphenol formation by Brettanomyces bruxellensis
- Polyphenols, non-polymeric phytochemical compounds containing multiple phenol substructures
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Phenolic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.