(Redirected from Phenolics)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up phenolic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Phenolic is an adjective and a substantive (noun) that may apply to :
- Phenol (or carbolic acid), a colorless crystalline solid and aromatic compound
- Phenols, a class of chemical compounds that include phenol
- Phenolic content in wine
- Phenolic paper, a type of cardboard used for printed circuit boards
- Phenolic resin, a type of synthetic polymer
- Phenolic taint, a wine fault due to 4-vinylphenol formation by Brettanomyces bruxellensis
- Polyphenols, non-polymeric phytochemical compounds containing multiple phenol substructures
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Phenolic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.