|EP by Lakes|
|Released||September 5, 2006|
Sound Management in San Jose, CAand Lynsong Studio Atascadero, CA
|Label||The Militia Group|
|Producer||Seth Roberts, Jason Massey|
Photographs is the debut release of Lakes, lead singer and guitarist Seth Roberts' newest ensemble after his first group Watashi Wa disbanded in 2004. Itas first performed at the Cornerstone festival in 2006, where L the bandlso sold a limited number (200 copies) of the EP. The first public release was on August 3, 2006 in a digital format, as an Absolute Punk exclusive. The band and label maintain the physical release date of September 5, 2006 as the official release date.
Photographs garnered warm reviews from most critics, typically citing Robert's strong voice as a highlight of the album.
All tracks written by Seth Roberts.
|2.||"Love Or Gain"||4:41|
- Percussion on "Indian Lover" by Jermey Limpic
- Vocals on "Photographs" by Aaron Marsh ( appears courtesy of Copeland /The Militia Group)
- Vocals on "White Flag" by Mike Herrera (appears courtesy of MXPX/Side One Dummy)
- Bass on "Photographs," Stand up Bass on "Indian Lover," and group vocals on "White Flag" by Roger Tompkins
- Seth Roberts – vocals, Guitar
- Jason Massey – vocals, Guitar, drums, Piano, Keyboards
- Jonathan Russo – Drums, Percussion
- Erik Brunner – Bass
- Producers: Seth Roberts and Jason Massey
- Engineers: Seth Roberts, Jason Massey, Jonathan Russo, Scott Silleta
- Mixing: Matt Malpass
- Mastering: Mike Fossenkemper
- "Digital Release date at". AbsolutePunk.net.
- Pascarella, Tony (August 10, 2006). "Photographs EP Review". Absolutepunk.net. Archived from the original on May 18, 2008. Retrieved June 27, 2012.
- Apar, Corey. "Photographs EP Review". Allmusic. Retrieved June 27, 2012.
- "CD liner notes". TheMilitiaGroup.com.