From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Phuoc Long Town)
Phước Long can refer to two major towns and their districts in Vietnam:
Phước Long, in Bình Phước Province inland on the Cambodian border.
- Phước Long, Bình Phước, is a district-level town (Thị xã, from 2009) in Bình Phước Province and is the site of the battle.
Phước Long, in Bạc Liêu Province on the coast at the very southern tip of Vietnam
- Phước Long (township) is a commune-level town (thị trấn) in Phước Long District, Bạc Liêu
- Phước Long District, Bạc Liêu, is a district (from 1978) in Bạc Liêu Province
- Phước Long Village, Phước Long District, Bạc Liêu is also in Phước Long District, Bạc Liêu
- Phước Long, Hồng Dân, (no corresponding article in vi) was a commune-level town in Hồng Dân District, Bạc Liêu (It was merged with Hồng Dân District on 17 May 1984. On 25 September 2000 the district was separated from Hồng Dân District). It currently belongs to Phước Long District as Phước Long (township).
- Phước Long, Giồng Trôm, a commune in Giồng Trôm District, Bến Tre Province
- Phuoc Long (ward) (vi) is a phường of the city of Nha Trang.
To be distinguished from
- Long Phước (disambiguation), another common geographical name, consisting of the same two characters reversed.
- Fulong (福隆) Taiwan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Phuoc Long.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.