From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Phylace (disambiguation))
Phylace (Φυλακή, Phylake; plural: Φυλακαί Phylakai - lit., "prison") may refer to:
- Phylace (Magnesia), an ancient Greek city in Thessaly
- Phylace (Pieria), an ancient Greek city in Macedonia
- Amblyscirtes phylace, a species of butterfly of the Hesperiidae family
- Eulithis (syn. Phylace), a genus of moth in the family Geometridae
- A term used to denote Hell or Tartarus and usually referring to the spirits in prison
- Phylacia, a genus of fungi in the family Xylariaceae
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Phylace.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.