From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Piława)
Pilawa is a town in Masovian Voivodeship, east-central Poland.
Pilawa may also refer to:
- Piława, Lower Silesian Voivodeship (south-west Poland)
- Pilawa, Piaseczno County in Masovian Voivodeship (east-central Poland)
- Piława, Szczecinek County in West Pomeranian Voivodeship (north-west Poland)
- Piława, Wałcz County in West Pomeranian Voivodeship (north-west Poland)
- Piława, a river in Lower Silesia (south-west Poland)
- Piława, a river near Piła in western Poland
- Piława, Polish name of the Russian seaport Baltiysk (German name: Pillau)
- Jörg Pilawa (born 1965), German television presenter
- Coat of arms of Piława
- Piława Górna, a town on the Piława in Lower Silesia
- Piława Dolna, a village on the Piława in Lower Silesia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pilawa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.