(Redirected from Piedade (disambiguation))
Piedade is Portuguese for pity and may refer to:
- Piedade, São Paulo, a city in the State of São Paulo
- Piedade (Rio de Janeiro), a neighborhood of Rio de Janeiro
- Piedade (Lajes do Pico), a civil parish in the municipality of Lajes do Pico, Pico Island, Azores
Persons with the surname
- Daniela Piedade (born 1979), Brazilian handball player
- Diana Piedade (born 1985), Portuguese singer
- Frederica Piedade (born 1982), Portuguese tennis player
- Wesley Karlos Piedade (born 1989), Brazilian association football player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Piedade.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.