From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Piggy-back)
|Look up pickaback, piggyback, or piggybacking in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Piggyback, piggy-back, or piggybacking may mean:
Art, entertainment, and media
- Splash cymbal piggybacking, mounting a cymbal on top of an already stand-mounted cymbal
Business, finance, and law
- Piggy-back (law), shareholder selling rights
- Piggybacking, a practice in which a person with bad credit uses the seasoned trade line of credit of someone else
It is a system for a company who want to engage in indirect exporting (the rider ) another company (the carrier)'s skills, abilities, experience and resources.
- Piggyback board, a daughterboard
- Piggybacking, a second infusion set onto the same intravenous line using a Y-Set (intravenous therapy)
- "Piggy-back technique", is a technique in liver transplantation in which the recipient inferior vena cava is preserved.
- Piggybacking (security), when an authorized person allows (intentionally or unintentionally) others to pass through a secure door when they enter.
- Piggybacking (data transmission), a bi-directional data transmission technique in network layer, sending data along with ACK called Piggybacking
- Piggybacking (Internet access), obtaining wireless access by bringing one's own computer within the range of another subscriber's service
- Piggyback (transportation), something that is riding on the back of something else
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Piggybacking.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.