(Redirected from Piggyback)
|Look up pickaback, piggyback, or piggybacking in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Piggyback, piggy-back, or piggybacking may mean:
- Piggyback (transportation), something that is riding on the back of something else
Art, entertainment, and media
- Splash cymbal piggybacking, mounting a cymbal on top of an already stand-mounted cymbal
- Piggyback, a Melanie Martinez song
Business, finance, and law
- Piggy-back (law), shareholder selling rights
- Piggybacking, a practice in which a person with bad credit uses the seasoned trade line of credit of someone else
- Piggyback board, a daughterboard
- Piggybacking, a second infusion set onto the same intravenous line using a Y-Set (intravenous therapy)
- "Piggy-back technique", is a technique in liver transplantation in which the recipient inferior vena cava is preserved.
- Vision Correction: The wearing of zero- or very-low-strength soft (daily disposable) contact lenses behind hard lenses if the hard lenses alone are uncomfortable or damaging to the cornea.
- Piggybacking (security), when an authorized person allows (intentionally or unintentionally) others to pass through a secure door when they enter.
- Piggybacking (data transmission), a bi-directional data transmission technique in network layer, sending data along with ACK called Piggybacking
- Piggybacking (Internet access), obtaining wireless access by bringing one's own computer within the range of another subscriber's service
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Piggybacking.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.