(Redirected from Piggyback)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pickaback, piggyback, or piggybacking in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Piggyback, piggy-back, or piggybacking may mean:
- Piggyback (transportation), something that is riding on the back of something else
Art, entertainment, and media
- Splash cymbal piggybacking, mounting a cymbal on top of an already stand-mounted cymbal
- "Piggyback" (song), 2017 song by Melanie Martinez
Business, finance, and law
- Piggy-back (law), shareholder selling rights
- Piggybacking, a practice in which a person with bad credit uses the seasoned trade line of credit of someone else
- Piggyback board, a daughterboard
- Piggybacking, a second infusion set onto the same intravenous line using a Y-Set (intravenous therapy)
- "Piggy-back technique", is a technique in liver transplantation in which the recipient inferior vena cava is preserved.
- Vision Correction: The wearing of zero- or very-low-strength soft (daily disposable) contact lenses behind hard lenses if the hard lenses alone are uncomfortable or damaging to the cornea.
- Piggyback plant, Tolmiea menziesii
- Piggybacking, technique used in astrophotography
- PiggyBac transposon system, a type of transposable DNA element
- Piggybacking (security), when an authorized person allows (intentionally or unintentionally) others to pass through a secure door when they enter.
- Piggybacking (data transmission), a bi-directional data transmission technique in network layer, sending data along with ACK called Piggybacking
- Piggybacking (Internet access), obtaining wireless access by bringing one's own computer within the range of another subscriber's service
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Piggybacking.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.