From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Piggyback)
|Look up pickaback, piggyback, or piggybacking in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Piggybacking literally refers to carrying someone on one's back or shoulders. It may also refer to:
- Piggyback (transportation), something that is riding on the back of something else
- Piggybacking (security), when an authorized person allows (intentionally or unintentionally) others to pass through a secure door
- Splash cymbal piggybacking, mounting a cymbal on top of an already stand-mounted cymbal
- Piggybacking, a practice in which a person with bad credit uses the seasoned trade line of credit of someone else
- Piggyback plant, Tolmiea menziesii
- Piggy-back (law), shareholder selling rights
- A technique used in astrophotography
- Piggybacking (data transmission), a bi-directional data transmission technique in network layer, sending data along with ACK called Piggybacking
- Piggybacking (Internet access), obtaining wireless access by bringing one's own computer within the range of another subscriber's service
- Piggybacking, a second infusion set onto the same line using a Y-Set (intravenous therapy)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Piggybacking.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.