From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Piggybacking (disambiguation))
|Look up pickaback, piggyback, or piggybacking in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Piggyback, piggy-back, or piggybacking may mean:
Art, entertainment, and media
- Splash cymbal piggybacking, mounting a cymbal on top of an already stand-mounted cymbal
Business, finance, and law
- Piggy-back (law), shareholder selling rights
- Piggybacking, a practice in which a person with bad credit uses the seasoned trade line of credit of someone else
It is a system for company who want to engage into indirect exporting (the rider )use another company (the carrier)'s skills,abilites,experience and resoureces .
- Piggyback board, a daughterboard
- Piggybacking, a second infusion set onto the same intravenous line using a Y-Set (intravenous therapy)
- Piggybacking (security), when an authorized person allows (intentionally or unintentionally) others to pass through a secure door
- Piggybacking (data transmission), a bi-directional data transmission technique in network layer, sending data along with ACK called Piggybacking
- Piggybacking (Internet access), obtaining wireless access by bringing one's own computer within the range of another subscriber's service
- Piggyback (transportation), something that is riding on the back of something else
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Piggybacking.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.