From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Planning commission)
Planning Commissions are governmental bodies that make decisions about planning and development. Examples of planning commissions include:
- Bangladesh Planning Commission, financial and public policy development institution of the Government of Bangladesh.
- New York City Planning Commission
- Planning Commission (India), economic institution of India that formulated its five-year plans (abolished 2016, see NITI Aayog)
- Planning Commission (Pakistan), similar institution in Pakistan that formulates its five-year plans
- Planning committee, a local planning authority in the United Kingdom
- Gosplan, Soviet economic planning commission
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Planning Commission.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.