Poetic justice (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Poetic Justice)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Poetic justice is a literary device in which virtue is ultimately rewarded or vice punished, usually without the intervention of another party actively seeking to reward or punish.
Poetic justice may also refer to:
- The Washington Nationals winning the 2019 World Series without Bryce Harper.
- Poetic Justice (film), a 1993 film written and directed by John Singleton and starring Janet Jackson, Tupac Shakur, Regina King, and Joe Torry
- Poetic Justice, the official movie soundtrack to John Singleton's film Poetic Justice (film)
- "Poetic Justice" (song), a song by American hip hop recording artist Kendrick Lamar, taken from his 2012 second studio album, Good Kid, M.A.A.D City
- Poetic Justice (Stan Rogers album), 1996 compact disc containing two radio plays: Harris and the Mare and The Sisters
- Poetic Justice (Lillian Axe album), a 1992 album by glam metal band Lillian Axe
- Poetic Justice (Steve Harley album), a 1996 album by Steve Harley
- Poetic Justice (TV series), a Singaporean TV series
- Poetic Justice, historical novel by Nigel Tranter
- Poetic Justice (Porridge), an episode of the BBC sitcom Porridge