(Redirected from Pog)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pog in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
POG or Pog may refer to:
- POG FC, (football team)
- POG (drink), a passion-orange-guava beverage
- Pogs, a 1990s fad game, as well as the game pieces used in that game
- The Pogs, Australian band
- One of the two title characters in Pib and Pog, an animated short film made by Aardman Animations
- The initials of Paul O'Grady
POG is a three-letter acronym or initials that may stand for:
- Pediatric Oncology Group, former U.S. and Canadian clinical trial cooperative group
- Personnel Other than Grunts, pejorative US military slang, also known as "pogue"
- PHP Object Generator, type of object-relational mapping software
- Pillars of Garendall, role-playing video game
- Pittsburgh Organizing Group, former Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US-based anarchist organization
- Planogram, visual representations of a store's products or services
- Polyphonic Octave Generator, a modulation pedal for a musical instrument
- Pan-STARRS Optical Galaxy Survey (theSkyNet POGS), an astronomy research project
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title POG.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.