(Redirected from Poor Boy (disambiguation))
|Look up poor boy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Poor Boy may refer to:
- Poor Boy (film)
- Poor Boy (1956 song), a song performed by Elvis Presley
- "Poor Boy" (Split Enz song), a 1980 song by Split Enz, covered in 1995 by ENZSO
- "Poor Boy (The Greenwood)", a 1974 song by Electric Light Orchestra
- "Poor Boy," a song from the David Byrne and Brian Eno album Everything That Happens Will Happen Today
- "Poor Boy," a song from the Nick Drake album Bryter Layter
- Poor Boy, a 1969 album by Joe Bataan
- "Poor Boy, Minor Key," a song from the M. Ward album Transfiguration of Vincent
- Poor Boy Blues, the traditional blues song
- Poor Boy Blues, a song by Poison from Flesh & Blood
- Po' boy, a traditional sandwich common to New Orleans
- Po' Boy, a song by Bob Dylan from the 2001 album "Love & Theft"
- Poor boy - a boy who is in poverty
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Poor Boy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.