(Redirected from Ppb)Jump to navigation Jump to search
PPB can stand for:
- Production-possibility boundary, a graph that shows the different quantities of two goods that an economy could efficiently produce with limited productive resources
- Party political broadcast, a type of political programming in the United Kingdom
- parts per billion, a unit of concentration
- Powdered Peanut Butter, PPB® is a brand from Hale Naturals® a U.K. company that produces a blend of peanut flour and sugar to make a powdered form of peanut butter.
- Portland Police Bureau, a police agency for the city of Portland
- Partido Progressista Brasileiro, former name of Progressive Party of Brazil
- Pirate Party of Brazil
- Pirate Party of Belgium
- Pirate Party of Bulgaria
- Pleuropulmonary blastoma, a type of lung cancer
- Plasma protein binding, a factor contributing to the efficacy of a pharmacological agent
- PPB Group, a Malaysian company
- Prairie Public Broadcasting
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PPB.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.