From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Predication)
|Look up predicate or predication in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Predicate or predication may refer to:
- Branch predication (computer programming), a choice to execute or not to execute a given instruction based on the content of a machine register
- Predicate (grammar), a grammatical component of a sentence
- Syntactic predicate (in parser technology) guidelines the parser process
- Predicate offenses under the United States Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO)
- Functional predicate
- Predicate (mathematical logic), a fundamental concept in first-order logic
- Predicate functor logic
- Predicate logic
- Predicate variable
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Predicate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.