Association mieux prescrire (France)
Prescrire also known as La Revue Prescrire is a monthly medical journal in French which addresses developments in diseases, medications, and in medical techniques and technologies. Prescrire contains no advertising, and is internally financed by subscriptions and the sale of various personnel training. In contrast to many traditional medical journals, which review and publish articles submitted by external researchers, Prescrire mainly publishes reviews prepared by its own staff.
As of 2013 it had 33,500 paying subscribers. It was among the first to warn against the dangers of Mediator. Prescrire also publishes an international edition in English, titled Prescrire International.
- Nolwenn Le Blevennec (7 December 2010). "Prescrire, la revue médicale qui dit " non, merci " aux labos". Rue89. Retrieved 23 January 2011.
- Reid, T (May 1999). "Welcome to Prescrire! Evidence-based reviews of drugs". Canadian Family Physician. 45: 1133–4, 1140–1. PMC 2328578. PMID 10349047.
- Chirac, P. "ISDB: The International Society of Drug Bulletins". WHO. Retrieved 30 June 2014.
- "Financing". Retrieved 29 June 2014.
- "Il faudrait un Prescrire pour le grand public !". Arrêt sur images. 21 January 2011. Retrieved 23 January 2011.
- "Clinical Pearls from Prescrire". Therapeutics Initiative. Retrieved 29 June 2014.
|This article about a medical journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.