Pretend You Don't See Her
This article does not cite any sources. (April 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Author||Mary Higgins Clark|
|Published||1997 (Simon & Schuster)|
|Media type||Print (Hardback & Paperback)|
|Preceded by||Let Me Call You Sweetheart|
|Followed by||Moonlight Becomes You|
Pretend You Don't See Her is a 1997 novel by Mary Higgins Clark.
Real estate agent Lacey Farrell witnesses the murder of a client, Isabelle Waring, in an expensive show home, and just before dying Isabelle tells Lacey that she thinks her killer, psychotic assassin "Curtis Caldwell", is after her late daughter's journal.The novel is based on how the cops find out who assigned Caldwell to kill Isabelle and her daughter with the help of Lacey Farrell.
- Lacey Farrell, works for a real estate company, Parker & Parker, who witnesses a murder
- Rick Parker, Lacey's boss
- Isabelle Waring, wants Lacey to sell her daughters house because her daughter died (she was killed by Curtis Caldwell)
- Heather Landi, Isabella's daughter who was killed in a car crash (never seen)
- Kit Taylor, Lacey's sister
- Mona Farrell, Kit and Lacey's mother
- Alex Carbine, mother's friend
- Jay Taylor, Kit's husband
- Todd Taylor, 12 - Lacey's nephew
- Andy Taylor, 10 - Lacey's nephew
- Bonnie Taylor, 4 - Lacey's niece
- Jimmy Landi, Isabelle's ex-husband and Heather's father who owns a restaurant
- Steve Abbott, works for Jimmy and real culprit
- Curtis Caldwell, real name Sandy Savarano who kills Isabelle,and hunts down Lacey with the intention of killing her.
- Tom Lynch,The guy who loves Lacey and who knows her as Alice Carroll
|This article about a thriller novel of the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See guidelines for writing about novels. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.