From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Prickly pears)
Prickly pear may refer to:
- Opuntia, a genus of cacti producing a fruit known as the prickly pear
- Opuntia ficus-indica, the species which is the most common culinary source of prickly pear fruits
- Consolea, a genus of cacti including species formerly classified in Opuntia
- Prickly Pear (British Virgin Islands), the name of an island
- Prickly pears in Australia, an invasive plant problem
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prickly pear.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.